Thursdays @ 7:00pm in Room 117
‘Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up. Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A chord of three strands is not quickly broken.”
We pray that you have an amazing spiritual journey!
SMALL GROUP GUIDELINES
1. Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings (3 min. limit)
2. There will be no cross-talk, please. Cross-talk= 2 individuals engage in a dialogue, excluding all others. Each
person is free to express their feelings without interruption.
3. We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to "fix" another.
4. Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group! The only
exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
5. Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group, including no graphic descriptions.
SMALL GROUP TOPICS
MEN & WOMEN:
PRAYER FOR SERENITY
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardship as a pathway to peace, taking as Jesus did, this sinful world as it is. Not as I would have it; trusting You will make all things right if I surrender to Your will so that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with You forever in the next. AMEN!
We Provide Child Care
We do! Thanks for understanding that you must register for child care ahead of time by calling the church office (804) 262-7104